Cascades Recovery+. Materials Management Group – A global presence.
Cascades is one of the largest consumers of secondary fiber in North America; consuming over 2.2 million metric tons per year. As well, Cascades has mill operations in Europe. The Materials Management Group currently markets over 1.5 million metric tonnes annually of fibre and other recyclable materials; both domestically and to international markets.
Whether you are purchasing or selling recovered recyclable materials, you can be assured of professional service with Cascades Recovery+ international trading group – the Materials Management Group (MMG)
- Customized payment terms for suppliers
- Complete freight and logistics services
- Warehousing and inventory management
- We purchase full, partial or combination loads
- Financing for material handling equipment, including balers
- Custom design and building of recovery equipment to suit specific needs
- Established relationships for both domestic and international markets including Canada, U.S.A., China, Europe, India & South America
- Brown grades – OCC, DLK, and Kraft bag
- Ground-wood grades – #8 News, #6 News, Over-issue news, Boxboard
- Rolls – all types and grades
- White grades – Sorted Office Paper, Printer Mix/ Coated Book, Cup Stock, SBS, Hard White Envelope
- Ferrous (Tin cans, wire, scrap)
- Non-ferrous (Aluminum cans, litho plates, aluminum foils)