Specialized recyclable material recovery program for the printing/packaging & converting industries
Cascades Recovery+ specializes in providing the printing community with a complete recovery program called Recovery …PLUS. We manage the recovery of ALL discarded materials, from all departments within your printing, converting or packaging facility. Whether it is your office, prepress, production, finishing and/or your shipping and receiving departments we ensure maximum diversion is achieved in all areas – leading to zero-waste.
Deal Directly with the Mill
When you do business with Cascades Recovery+, you are dealing directly with the mill. The shortest chain of custody in the industry! As part of the Cascades group of companies, not only can we guarantee you a secure home for your material, but we can offer you an open door to one of the largest secondary fibre mill groups in North America.
Discarded paper fibre collected from your facility is the raw material used to manufacture all environmentally approved products. It is not just paper that is recovered and reused, but most other discarded materials can be used to create new products.
Material Recovery & Service:
- All Paper
- Corrugated Cardboard
- Secure Destruction (Documents, media etc)
- All Metals/ Aluminum Litho Plates
- Chemical Removal and Recovery
- Batteries/Fluorescent Lights
- Construction and Demolition Materials
- General Refuse
- Facility Assessments/Audits
- Marketing/Communications Support
- Training and Education
- Environmental Certificates
- Monthly Diversion Reports
- Compactor/Baler Installation and Servicing
- Equipment Supply